Rabu, 2 September 2015

MY DAD IS MY HERO


My dad is my real hero because he is the most special person in my life.He is the best father ever.During weekdays,we spend our lersure time together.He tried his best to keep my family happy.He works hard to earn money for my family.He loved me a lot and always try to cheer me up whenever I am in a sad mood.He always taught me good values and not spoiling me by buying me all the things that I wanted.But at the same time he had gift me many things that I always wish to have.He tried  to make my wish come true.My dad has always tried his level best to make me a good human being.I am his only daughter.He is very careful regarding what I eat.He always insists me to eat healthy stuff such as fruits and vegetables that are rich in  vitamins and minerals.he is an extremely dad.I always enjoy spending time with him and learn new things with hi.My dad helps me in my studies too.HE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT FROM GOD TO ME.He is a loving father and the most gracious person i have ever seen in my life.He wants me to become a good human being like him.That is why he always teaches me differentiate between wrong and right.everyday he takes out little time for me in the night to acknowledge my day to day activities and problems if any.He is my best friend.I can discuss everything with him without any hesitation.Things that I fail to reveal out to my close friend.I can easily discuss them with my dad.Whenever I need his help he always available for me.He like a hero to me.He is a funny,cool,adventurous and loving.He taught me what life is all about.But when I was at the age of 8,he gone.He told me to study hard and take care of my family properly.He is very confidence that his efforts to make me a good human being will never go in vein. Seeing his confidence in me some day I want to make him proud.I thanks God for giving me such a loving and caring father.I also wish to see him in there..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan